Off to the Market

Phew, we did it.  We pulled off our first market.  So many emotions throughout the weekend.  Started off with scared/panic which went to optimism and excitement and ended with joy and exhaustion.  My Vintage Wall and Lovely Little Day partnered up for the first time with a booth at the Vintage and Revamped Market in Cloverdale this past weekend.  So many unknowns going into the weekend but overall I was pleased with the outcome.  I learnt abit about the world of vintage markets, met some great people and had fun.  I know need to clean up the sequins tracked all through the house, the fabric drapping the kitchen table and paint supplies littering the garage.  What an adventure!  I need a break from all things 'crafty' and will eventually start focusing on the next steps which include setting up an Etsy store and rebranding my blog/Facebook page.  It's time for a facelift so to speak.  All in good time.  Right now I just want to enjoy the spring weather with my littles and use my spare time to just relax and be.  If I know myself though, it won't be long and I'll be at my sewing machine or heating up the glue gun.

Glad I took the risk and stepped out of my comfort zone to try something new.  

Here are some pictures from our weekend.  



Some of our happy customers.

My friend Ang from Ellahaus.

Erin from the berry project.


Cherise bought this wood rocking chair for her little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips