What I Wore: Girls Night Out

I haven't really done any fashion posts since I can't really say I'm ultra trendy or fashionable but I thought I would do a few posts about some items I found in Arizona.  It's so nice to buy clothes when you are away on a trip.  I find I'm more adventurous, it's a different selection and you can always find good deals.  

Friday evening I went out for a friends birthday to Chambar and Salt in Vancouver.  One, it's a big deal to have a girls night, two to go downtown and three get out of yoga pants and a ponytail.  I'm sure other mommy's can relate.  I enjoyed getting dressed up and trying out a new outfit.  I bought these black pants in Arizona by Lauren Conrad.  I really debated about buying them.  They weren't my usual style but I decided to take a chance.  And I'm so glad I did.  I got home and started seeing similar types of pants on celebrities on Instagram and Pinterest.  I concluded they were probably closest to a harem pant.  Maybe not a true harem pant with the ultra low inseam and mine don't have elastic on the pant leg cuff but they are baggy, pleated and narrow at the bottom.  I'm still playing around with tops but they are super comfortable and I can see myself getting lots of use from them this spring and summer season.  It's nice that they can be dressed up or down.  In the picture below, I paired it with a Forever 21 top and Old Navy faux snake skin flats. 
What I Wore: Lauren Conrad // Forever 21 // Old Navy
Love these Old Navy faux snake Skin flats
Found on Instagram and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips