Pick Them Back Up

With Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics right around the corner, it's only normal to get excited and ready to cheer on our fellow Canadians. P & G released this video called "Pick Them Back Up".  It's wonderfully emotional, inspiring and thrilling.  I love the shout out to all mom's who put in countless hours at practices, encouraging, healing their child as they pursue their dream of being an athlete.  I love the hope it brings with the Olympics about to start in a month and how it brings a nation together.  I love how inspiring it is for all mothers trying their best.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I think I cry every time I watch that since it is so true. As a mom I am my kids greatest fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get pretty weepy too. Can you believe it's been five years since you guys were here for the Olympics!

      Delete

 
Blogging tips