sugar crash

So it's been a few days since Halloween and the candy is slowly dwindling.  Mostly due to Trevor and myself.  The kids obviously like candy but out of sight, out of mind.  I finally separated the good (chocolate, twizzlers, sour kids) from the bad (suckers, tootsie rolls, gum) and kept some of the good.  We gave most of our leftover candy to a friend who is donating leftover candy to a detox centre.  I would say that is a win, win.  Candy out of our house + helping those who are going through a hard time.  And I know it can be hard as I've watched clients detoxing when I was a drug and alcohol counsellor for seven years.  
 
Jimmy Kimmel has asked parents to play a prank on their kids after Halloween for the last three years.  Parents tell their children that they ate all their candy.  Cruel maybe but entertaining none the less ...




Jimmy Kimmel - I Told My Kid I Ate All Their Halloween Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips