roasted parmesan broccoli

I'm sure many of you have seen this on Pinterest and it truly is the best broccoli recipe.  Kid approved and super easy.  My kids always ask for seconds which makes this Mommy happy.  This is definitely a regular in our house.

Roasted Parmesan Broccoli

2-3 heads of broccoli
3-4 cloves of garlic
1/3 cup of parmesan cheese
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp of lemon juice
Optional: 2 tbsp of pine nuts

1. Preheat over to 400 degrees.
2. Chop broccoli into medium size pieces and place on baking sheet.  You can wash the broccoli but I don't because it comes out crisp and crunchy which we prefer.  If you wash it, dry it very well.  
3. Mince garlic and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
5. Add fresh lemon juice, freshly grated parmesan cheese.  And pine nuts if you want. 















1 comment:

  1. I love pine nuts. Rylan won't let me buy them because of how expensive they are :(

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips