quiet time


I bought the devotional Jesus Calling by Sarah Young a few months ago.  It always seems to speak to my heart.  Right what I need and where I'm at.  A great way to start the day. 

"Jesus Calling is a devotional filled with uniquely inspired treasures from heaven for every day of the year. After many years of writing in her prayer journal, missionary Sarah Young decided to listen to God with pen in hand, writing down whatever she believed He was saying to her. It was awkward at first, but gradually her journaling changed from monologue to dialogue. She knew her writings were not inspired as Scripture is, but journaling helped her grow closer to God." 


I highly recommend it for busy moms or anyone who just needs to reset their heart and mind back on Jesus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips