my little artists

If you are like me, you can get sucked into a great blog for hours and if you are a DIY'er like me, one that is inspiring and crafty is especially dangerous.  And then there is Pinterest.  It's become my new search engine for everything from recipes, what to wear for family pictures to how to refinish furniture.  Check out this blog that I love called http://littleinspiration.com/.  So many amazing crafts and fun ideas.  

Having a four and two year old creates alot of art work, especially a preschooler.  All which I love.  And I love to display it because I want them to know I'm proud of them and it's worthy of wall space.  

I redid the playroom (more to come on that) and wanted an area that I could display their artwork and was easy to swap in and out.  
This was an easy project.  Using picmonkey I added text on my favorite recent pictures of the kids and printed them off.  I had old frames in the garage and found the wood hangers at a thrift store.  Easy peasy.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips